May 6, 2015
Spiritual Warfare 101 - Part 1 with Dr. Michael & Mary
Kingdom Intelligence Briefing Episode 39
God is preparing the Remnant for the next invasion of the Kingdom
of God on Planet Earth! Similar to when Jesus first began His
earthly ministry, Heaven is announcing: "Repent, for the
Kingdom of Heaven is at hand!" In this powerful episode, Dr.
Michael and Mary Lake discuss the powerful dynamics of the place of
repentance and forgiveness in spiritual warfare. Repentance
and forgiveness closes the doors of access to the Kingdom of
Darkness and serves as a plow to break up the fallow ground in the
life of the believer to prepare the way for the power and fire of
the Holy Spirit.
Show Notes: Eight Original Words for Repent - Dake's
Annotated Reference Bible
Eight Original Words for Repent
1. Hebrew: nacham (HSN-<H5162>), to sigh, breathe
strongly, to be sorry (Gen. 6:6; Ex. 13:17; Job 42:6; Jonah
2. Hebrew: shuwb (HSN-<H7725>), to turn back (1Ki. 8:47;
3. Hebrew: nocham (HSN-<H5164>), regret (Hos.
4. Hebrew: nichuwm (HSN-<H5150>), compassion (Hos.
5. Greek: metanoeo (GSN-<G3340>), to change the mind for
the better morally, to change the attitude toward sin (note, Lk.
6. Greek: metamellomai (GSN-<G3338>), to regret
consequences of sin, not the cause (Mt. 27:3; 2Cor. 7:8)
7. Greek: metanoia (GSN-<G3341>), a real change of mind
and attitude toward sin and its cause, not merely the consequences
of it (Mt. 3:8,11; 9:13; Lk. 24:47)
8. Greek: ametameletos (GSN-<G0278>), irrevocable, (Rom.
11:29, 2 Cor. 7:10)
Dr. Michael K. Lake is the Chancellor of Biblical Life College and
Seminary and the author of the best-selling book, The Shinar
Directive: Preparing the Way of the Son of Perdition
Mary Lou Lake is the author of the book, What Witches Don't Want
Christians to Know - Expanded Edition